[nycphp-talk] Uploading file size issues

Nelly Yusupova nelly at cgim.com
Thu Jul 27 12:24:38 EDT 2006

Hello Corey,

I had the same problem with an upload script that I wrote.   To fix the
problem you will need to change the following settings in the php.ini file:

upload_max_filesize, post_max_size, memory_limit, upload_tmp_dir,
max_execution_time

You can also use .htaccess file to change these settings.  The .htaccess
file will need to be created in the local directory where your script
resides.

My .htaccess contains the following entries:

php_value upload_max_filesize 200M
php_value post_max_size 200M
php_value memory_limit 200M
php_value upload_tmp_dir 200M
php_value max_execution_time 50000

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Nelly Yusupova
Webgrrls Technical Lead (http://www.webgrrls.com)
Webgrrls NYC Chapter Leader (http://www.webgrrls.com/newyork_ny/)
Founder of DigitalWoman.com (http://www.digitalwoman.com)
email: nelly at digitalwoman.com
cell: (917)- 603-9226
DigitalWoman.com specializes in developing Internet strategies for
businesses and helps them bring their businesses online.   We offer
full-service design, strategy, consulting, marketing and development to
build innovative marketing solutions that extend our client's brands. Our
website at http://www.digitalwoman.com details our experience and
qualifications.