[nycphp-talk] Filtering form input

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Fri Jul 28 09:27:38 EDT 2006

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, edward potter wrote:

> Using Javascript to handle all of this also give nice feedback to your
> users. Back that up (of course!) with the php tips here, and you are
> pretty set.

And make sure to use DHTML to put the Javascript validation errrors in a
DIV or something, instead of an alert box. alert() is soooo Web 1.0

And when you're done with all that don't forget to pick up my dry
cleaning, clean the kitchen and take out the garbage.

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their
persons, houses, papers, and effects, against
unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be
violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon
probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation,
and particularly describing the place to be
searched, and the persons or things to be seized.