[nycphp-talk] uploaded files

Daniela Gutierrez daniela at ula.ve
Fri Jul 28 11:21:52 EDT 2006

Thanks Chris, I've already tried getimagesize() and it works great, but
I also might allow the users to upload an image as pdf or some others
formats like tif or may be bmp I don't know yet, but I think that I
could validate those types of files with a system call to `file -i`,  I
would give me the type of file also, I'm not sure if it's safe but I'm
gonna try and see what happens, thanks for your answer, I appreciate it
so much!

Daniela