[nycphp-talk] CakePHP: what do you think?

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Fri Jul 28 15:28:17 EDT 2006

I know it's come up briefly on the list in the past, but imho it's time
once again to ask if people are using cakePHP (http://cakephp.org/) and if
so, what do you think?

I think it's extremely promising, but I also think it has a bit of a
initial learning curve, at least for mere mortals, that seems to belie the
name.

Somebody oughta give an NYPHP presentation about it (said he, as he ducked
under the desk).

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their
persons, houses, papers, and effects, against
unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be
violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon
probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation,
and particularly describing the place to be
searched, and the persons or things to be seized.