[nycphp-talk] Director of Technology - LAMP Job (NYC)

Benjamin vonWurmb Ben at aclion.com
Wed Jun 14 11:12:00 EDT 2006

I am an executive recruiter with AC Lion International, an Executive
Search firm based in NYC.  In business since 1996, we specialize in
developing sales, product development, and marketing teams for high
growth and advertising and marketing related companies (3rd party
vendors, Publishers, Marketers, and top Agencies).

We are currently handling an exclusive search for one of our top clients
for a Director of Technology.  The position would offer the opportunity
to lead a team of 6-10 LAMP developers and would be reporting into the
SVP of Technology.  We are looking for someone who is able to manage and
yet still able to get their hands dirty and code.  We are looking to
target $100-140k on the base salary.

Please feel free to contact me for more information.  If you know of
anyone else interested, we offer a healthy referral bonus, as well.

Regards,

Benjamin vonWurmb

Senior Account Executive

62 W 45th, 4th Floor