[nycphp-talk] FW: Accessing Oracle Database with PHP - best practices

Nunez, Eddy enunez at tiaa-cref.org
Wed Jun 28 18:03:37 EDT 2006

Man! I just re-read my email ... My brain must have farted on that first
statement, sorry.

I'm not even sure what I was trying to say...

If you want to take advantage of data abstraction, take a look at PDO.
Ilia gave a good presentation at the conference going over it's merits
... e.g. "it's completely written in C, so you know it's pretty fast!"

-Eddy