[nycphp-talk] Bnner Rotation

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 15:14:42 EST 2006

On 3/6/06, Odra Gola <odragola at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>  This is a logic issue and may be considered Off-Topic, but since I'm using
> PHP for this project and I know this list is full of very smart people,
> there is no better place to ask for help.

I know you are looking for a smart person, but decided to reply anyway ;-)

Ever thought about using phpAdsNew?

http://phpadsnew.com/two/

Looks to do most of what you are wanting, and it is easy to integrate
ads into your site's templates/content. This might be the shortest
distance between two points.

If you looked at this and it doesn't already suit your needs, maybe
just going with Michael's proposition is the easiest way to solve the
problem.

--
Mitch Pirtle
Joomla! Core Developer