[nycphp-talk] Subversion, Bugzilla hosting

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Fri Mar 10 10:28:19 EST 2006

I use Subversion with hooks into Mantis (I run this locally on Windoz boxes)
and pair networks for managed hosting on FreeBSD boxes.  High marks for all
of the above.

--------------------------
Mark L. Withington
PLMresearch
v: 508-746-2383
m: 508-801-0181
AIM/MSN/Skype: PLMresearch
Yahoo:  PLMresearch2000

-----Original Message-----
From: talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org [mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org] On
Behalf Of Cliff Hirsch
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 10:06 AM
To: talk at lists.nyphp.org
Subject: [nycphp-talk] Subversion, Bugzilla hosting

Does anyone use Subversion, Bugzilla, Trac third party hosting?
Recommendations? Experiences?

Instead of getting a root access dev. server, which seems to be a
distraction, I'm thinking of a managed dev. server from 1and1 (only
$109/mth.) and than using one of the subversion hosting companies. A bit
more money, but fewer headaches -- I think. Thoughts?

Cliff Hirsch

P.S. Late breaking updte. 1and1 Managed Server does not include MySQL 5.
Looks like its back to square one -- root. Uggg.
Pinestream Communications, Inc.
Publisher of Semiconductor Times & Telecom Trends
52 Pine Street, Weston, MA 02493 USA
Tel: 781.647.8800, Fax: 781.647.8825
http://www.pinestream.com <http://www.pinestream.com/>