[nycphp-talk] Subversion, Bugzilla hosting

Cliff Hirsch cliff at pinestream.com
Sat Mar 11 12:06:14 EST 2006

Well, I settled on cvsdude for Subversion, Bugzilla and Trac.

And I'm giving a XEN-based VPS provider a try -- will report back my
experience.

On another note, wasted a few bucks and a few hours trying Dynamic DNS
to just use my office dev. server, which is behind a Firewall and NAT.
Fugetaboutit... Talk about a pain. And then there's all the fine print
about "if your service provider blocks port 80..." Waste of time....