[nycphp-talk] Subversion, Bugzilla hosting

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Sat Mar 11 12:21:00 EST 2006

For what it's worth: I use DynDNS, a Linksys BEFVP41 router (ipSec) and the
SSH Sentinel client to "talk back" to my office whilst on the road.  If the
stars align and the creek don't rise (and the ISP in between doesn't
f$#k-it-up) things work just great...e.g. once in a blue freaking moon.

This definitely isn't Kansas Toto.

If anyone is interested in hearing more, contact me off-list and I'll tell
you the bloody details while crying in my beer.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark L. Withington
PLMresearch