[nycphp-talk] Recommended PHP reading list

Daniel Krook krook at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 15 13:34:13 EST 2006

Hello folks,

Carlos Hoyos and I have put together a recommended reading list for PHP
for the IBM developerWorks open source zone.

As you might expect, it's geared primarily towards those intending to work
with Zend Core for IBM or the free DB2 Express-C, but we've also included
broad coverage of topics that apply to many aspects of PHP development and
it links to a few past NYPHP presentations on topics such as image
manipulation and source control as well.

We're hoping to regularly revise the list, so if you come across anything
that should be included in a later version, please let us know (we sent it
off for publication a few weeks back, so we know it's missing things like
the Zend Framework).  Likewise, if there's something wrong or broken in
there, please pass along your corrections.

Recommended PHP reading list
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-php-read/

Thanks,
-Dan

Daniel Krook, Content Tools Developer
Global Production Services - Tools, ibm.com

http://bluepages.redirect.webahead.ibm.com/
http://blogpages.redirect.webahead.ibm.com/
http://bookmarks.redirect.webahead.ibm.com/