[nycphp-talk] Recommended PHP reading list

Cliff Hirsch cliff at pinestream.com
Thu Mar 16 12:55:54 EST 2006

Has anyone mentioned the PHP security books by Chris and Ilia? Both are
truly excellent.

I have the PHP Hacks book and found it to be very disappointing. I have
a VoIP Hacks book from the same series that is excellent, but I found
the PHP Hacks examples to be  "lightweight." For example the ACL "hack"
was primitive at best.