[nycphp-talk] Please excuse this big Off topic

dramirez at obbat.com dramirez at obbat.com
Sat Mar 18 13:41:52 EST 2006

Hello everyone.

I apologize beforehand for using this list for this purpose, I wouldn't normally do it, but please know I need your help.

I'm looking for an organization, company or freelance team, that is interested in hiring a hard working employee.  I possess professional qualities and work ethic that demonstrate commitment to my work and employer.  My diligence and dedication to Web projects provide top quality results.  I am a team worker, have good organizational skills, artistically inclined, and willing to work many hours including weekends.

I am using this list because my English in not yet quiet fluent, and puts me at a disadvantage when looking for work.  In some instances I am competing with people that have less experience than me, but have the upper hand because they dominate perfectly the language.

In a recent internship at the World Federalist Movement, I worked doing the website programming and design.  For the work-in-progress please see www.iccnow.org.  This organization would also serve as a job reference as they are available to answer any questions regarding my work.

Thank you for taking the time to read my petition.  To contact me please send a message directly to my email, I wouldn't like to burden this list with responses to this message.

With much appreciation.

Denis Ramirez
dramirez at obbat.com
Tel.: (718) 325 – 6585

PD: Computer skills

Concept of Server Script and PHP (Basic knowledge and OOP understandings)
Concept of Client Script and JavaScript and (understandings Ajax techniques)
Database: MySQL
More Experience in: Web Design, Design Patterns, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, Standard Web, Usability, Accessibility, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), e-commerce and experience in online travel company

Software that I use:

Photoshop
Macromedia Dreamweaver
Macromedia Flash

Others skills:

Hardware assembling and maintenance
Installation, update and maintenance of local and remote networks
Installation, update and maintenance for workstation and servers