[nycphp-talk] Javascript trigger

Peter Sawczynec ps at pswebcode.com
Fri Mar 24 16:37:41 EST 2006

And further, I have successfully integrated a similar small-footprint AJAX
project from crackajax.com into a client's Admin area where
they have the opportunity to search their entire image collection basically
in realtime by simply starting to type picture names into an input field
and matching picture names are promptly presented and refreshed in a nearby
div. The client and staff love this fast-acting tool because they have over
10,000 pictures
in inventory.

Additionally, I am using the tabbed menu AJAX project in another current
prototype project needing a "current conditions" search interface.

I present this extra feedback to show that AJAX/PHP can be a simple.
elegant, very viable interface solution now.

Peter.