[nycphp-talk] Javascript trigger

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Fri Mar 24 18:20:10 EST 2006

Id also recommend @ least taking a look at the following libraries
which have seen to become the norm (albeit via Rails):

* Prototype (the base of all things good)
http://prototype.conio.net/

* Scriptaculous
http://script.aculo.us/

* Behaviour
http://bennolan.com/behaviour/

* event:Selectors
http://www.encytemedia.com/event-selectors/

* JQuery
http://jquery.com

I think as more people expand on the Prototype library you are able
to perform remote queries pretty easily, if you combine all of these
libraries you get a nice toolkit to do anything client-side you might
need.

Id send you here for more info:

http://wiki.script.aculo.us/scriptaculous/show/Ajax.Updater

- Jon