[nycphp-talk] Presentations / Monthly Meetings -> Webcasts

Hans Kaspersetz lamolist at cyberxdesigns.com
Mon Mar 27 10:17:12 EST 2006

Morgan,

Currently we post the MP3 recording of the meeting on the Presentations
page. (Thanks Michael)  The link to the MP3 file can be found at the
bottom of the summary of the presentations. We have not started to
Podcast yet.  It might happen in the future.  As for web casting, there
was a brief discussion about it but we have elected to forgo it for now..

http://www.nyphp.org/content/presentations/index.php

Look for the line that says, " Download MP3s: Part 1".

Thanks,
Hans Kaspersetz
Presentation Lacky, NYPHP
http://www.cyberxdesigns.com