[nycphp-talk] [OT] Re: The New York PHP Meetup Group SPAM

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Fri Mar 31 14:59:22 EST 2006

Beau Gould beau-at-open-source-staffing.com |nyphp dev/internal group
use| wrote:

>Join the New York PHP Meetup Group
>http://php.meetup.com/322
>

>Thank you,
>Beau J. Gould

Hey now that's a positive first impression!  Spam the talk list with
your recruiter ad (slightly edited):

"My name is Beau Gould and I'm a recruiter specializing in open source
staffing. I've got a trillion tri-state clients begging me for skilled
PHP/MySQL Developers and I thought this would be a good way to attract
good candidates. Since I am not local to NYC (anymore) I was hoping to
find someone to take care of organizing the meetups. Anyone interested
can email beaudiddly at open-source-stuffing.com. In the meantime, please
feel free to check out the message board for my current tri-state
opportunities.

What's the commission for "someone to take care of organizing the
meetups"? lol