[nycphp-talk] Mysql Client Version Wrong.

Hans Kaspersetz lamolist at cyberxdesigns.com
Fri Mar 31 16:01:46 EST 2006

Alrighty,  I booted up a machine that has only ever had MySQL 4.1 on
it.  I installed Apache 1.3 from the Apache Installer, then I installed
PHP from the zip file downloaded from the PHP.net site.

When I run phpinfo() on this new setup, it reports:  Client API Version:
3.23.49.  I did a search on the computer for libmysql.dll and found 1
copy in the bin folder of MySQL 4.1 and 1 copy in my PHP4 folder.  I
took the copy from the bin folder of MySQL 4.1 and replaced the version
in the PHP folder.  Stopped and restarted apache, phpinfo still reports
3.23.49 as the client version.  Anyone have any new ideas?

Thanks,
Hans