[nycphp-talk] PHP Poo

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Thu May 4 10:03:08 EDT 2006

Hi,

You need to load the MySQLi extension instead I beleive ...

http://us3.php.net/mysqli

You most likely need to enable it in your php.ini ...

Also, if you compiled from source you should pull up your phpinfo()
and copy the Configure Command and recompile w/ it + add this:

--with-mysqli=/path/to/my/mysql_config

- Jon