[nycphp-talk] PHP Proxy

DarkWulf darkwulf at clan-forsaken.com
Thu May 11 23:24:44 EDT 2006

You want to somehow rewrite the links/images/etc to point to your proxy.
Use regex/str_replace of some sort to scan and replace urls (eg:
http://othersite.com/page.htm) with your proxy (eg:
http://mysite.com/proxy.php?url=othersite.com/page.htm) and so on.

Its actually somewhat tricky (need to parse css, and html doing
replacements. And there are many different places to replace.)

Best of luck

-Hsiu-Fan