[nycphp-talk] Which "ajax/xhr framework" are you using in PHP5?

csnyder chsnyder at gmail.com
Wed May 17 13:35:45 EDT 2006

On 5/15/06, Carlos A Hoyos <cahoyos at us.ibm.com> wrote:

> I am personally married to dojo, but if you're looking at cake,
> scriptaculous (prototype) is great and it has cake support.

Oh man, that dojo thing is in a league of it's own, with documentation
(almost) and everything. I'll be using that on the *next* project...

Carlos (or anyone else) if you've used prototype, can you give a quick
summary of the relative merits of dojo vs. prototype?

Does dojo give you the same ability to easily create and extend your
own classes?