[nycphp-talk] Xampp Error Docs

jessica kelly jkelly at sussex.edu
Wed May 17 15:27:08 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I've set up Xampp and everything is fine except the serving of the error docs. I get
"[an error occurred while processing this directive] The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again. [an error occurred while processing this directive]"
instead of the typical 402, 404 error pages.

I've read forums and googled for hours.
Does anyone have a clue as to what the fix or problem might be?
Running XAMPP almost latest ver. on Windows server 2000

Sincerely,

Jessica Kelly