[nycphp-talk] Xampp Error Docs

jessica kelly jkelly at sussex.edu
Wed May 17 16:30:22 EDT 2006

No I didn't set the Error Docs in http.conf
Can I set them just by uncommenting them and then making the actual pages? This would be ideal!

Also thanks Jack!

Jessica

>>> lists at jack-scott.com 05/17/06 4:09 PM >>>

> "[an error occurred while processing this directive] The requested URL
> was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please
> check your spelling and try again. [an error occurred while processing
> this directive]"
> instead of the typical 402, 404 error pages.

Did you set any ErrorDoc's in your http.conf?

ErrorDocument 500 /blablabla.php
ErrorDocument 404 /missing.html
ErrorDocument 404 "/cgi-bin/missing_handler.pl"
ErrorDocument 402 http://www.example.com/subscription_info.html

Or was that error the default 404 page for xampp?

-Jack