[nycphp-talk] PHP shopping cart solutions

Marc Antony Vose suzerain at suzerain.com
Thu May 25 20:28:32 EDT 2006

Hi there y'all:

I'm a developer who works within his own publishing framework.  I
have developed a few e-commerce sites in the past, but I have one
upcoming that might benefit from some kind of drop-in solution.

So, I am researching what is available.

I was wondering if anyone had used a good solution that provides a
bunch of nice things, but without screwing up an existing publishing
framework.  I'm thinking of things like handling ordering, and so
forth, but then also providing reporting.  The kind of thing I would
have to code on my own.

The thing is, I don't desire to have some PHP store thing take over
the rest of our project; the site is more than just a store, and we
don't want constraints on the rest of our site with respect to
templating, etc.

Reasonable request?

Cheers,

--
Marc Antony Vose
http://www.suzerain.com/

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
-- Albert Einstein