[nycphp-talk] PHP and openLDAP

@ndres ameseguer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 16:08:37 EST 2006

If You want to connect your application to an LDAP (OpenLDAP specifically)
you'll need to compile PHP with ldap option and the you can use ldap
functions (http://php.net/manual/en/ref.ldap.php)

On 11/2/06, Randal Rust <randalrust at gmail.com> wrote:

> I use the ADODB data abstraction library for my db calls, and it
> /supposedly/ works with openLDAP, but I am unable to get it to connect
> that way.
>
> I have been looking around, and have not really been able to find many
> resources at all that deal with LDAP directories and PHP.
>
> Does anyone have any advice to offer in this area?
>
> --
> Randal Rust
> R.Squared Communications
> www.r2communications.com
>
> NYPHPCon 2006 Presentations Online
> http://www.nyphpcon.com

                                                    ,  ,
                                                    / \/ \
                                                   (/ //_ \_
          .-._                                      \|| .   \
     `'--.___  _\  /    |       @ndrés Meseguer    ,'    \)|\ `\|
            \  ___.> /=,|email:ameseguer at gmail.com        |
            / _.-'/_ )  |      ameseguer at ic-itcr.ac.cr    |
                  \\ "