[nycphp-talk] [OT] live slide-show delivery via browser only

Peter Sawczynec ps at pswebcode.com
Mon Nov 6 13:17:53 EST 2006

100% Microserfs may try these assured to be counter intuitive PowerPoint
techniques described briefly in these online trips and ticks:

http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesArticle/id-275,subcat-OFFICESOFT.html

http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesArticle/id-277.html

Warmest regards,

Peter Sawczynec