[nycphp-talk] [OT] slidePresenter (was: live slide-show delivery viabrowser only)

Scott Mattocks scott at crisscott.com
Mon Nov 6 14:26:54 EST 2006

Disclaimer: I haven't read the entire thread and I don't have exact details.

I was at ZendCon last week and one of the presenters on Ajax stuff used
a PHP/Ajax script that allowed him to change the slides in everyone
else's browser as they followed along with the presentation. I don't
remember who exactly or the name of the script he was using. Nor am I
really sure if this is what you are looking for because, as I said
above, I haven't read the thread. Anyway, the ZendCon site might be able
to help you out.

Scott Mattocks

--
Scott Mattocks