[nycphp-talk] PHP Development on the Road (Advice Needed)

edward potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 17:07:48 EST 2006

Regarding Starbucks wifi, interesting article in this months 2600
Magazine about taking over that network. You basically become the
router.

Lots of Mac address stuff hacking.  Yipes!   :-)

the Blog: http://www.utopiaparkway.com
the Karma: http://www.coderswithconscience.com
the Projects: http://flickr.com/photos/86842405@N00/
the Store: http://astore.amazon.com/httpwwwutopic-20