[nycphp-talk] RSS and Images

Matthew Terenzio matt at jobsforge.com
Sun Oct 1 10:11:10 EDT 2006

On Sep 30, 2006, at 9:30 PM, Joseph Crawford wrote:

> Matt,
>
> All of my images are linked with
> http://www.josephcrawford.com/wp-content/uploads/ etc...

Hmm. Did you make the links manually in the post, or did they get
generated automatically when you uploaded a photo to WP.
I'm talking about manually adding a link with an absolute url in the
body of the post.

I don't know if it works when you upload a photo in WP, even if it's an
absolute url in the code that WP generates.

Also, I say "LINKS" here meaning the anchor tag, not the img src=

A quick look at your site and I don't see links on the images on the
first few pages.

> However they do not show in the rss, you can see the site at
> http://www.josephcrawford.com and then check the rss in
> http://www.josephcrawford.com/rss/
>
> Thanks,
>
>  --