[nycphp-talk] PHP-GTK module error

Ben Sgro (sk) skyline at publicmine.com
Sun Oct 1 19:32:59 EDT 2006

Hello All,

I've just installed GTK from source, following these directions:
http://gtk.php.net/manual/en/tutorials.installation.linux.php
$ ./buildconf
$ ./configure
$ make
$ make install
Everything built find. I then added php_gtk2.so module to the extension's in
php.ini, restarted apache.

I ran
$ php -m | grep php-gtk
and got ...Unable to load dynamic library,
'/usr/lib/php/modules/php_gtk2.so'....undefine symbol: phpi_get_le_gd in
Unknown on line 0...

Well, looks pretty obvious an error in the .c code. I've done apache module
development in the past, and the 'Unknown' could point to c code.

Anyways, I've done some goggle searching..nothing to helpful. So does anyone
have any tips or work arounds?

Thanks, Ben