[nycphp-talk] PEAR Error Message - Correction

Phil Duffy phil at bearingasset.com
Thu Oct 12 16:53:57 EDT 2006

Hi Jon and Tim,

Just when I thought I was completely over my head, I decided to place the
suggested statement in the PHP script in which the original error message
occurred.  That worked and the end of the debug message included the
following lines:

DataObjects_Info_item: GET: item_no Array ( [0] => item_no )
DataObjects_Info_item: ERROR: No Value specified for get

I would interpret that as an error caused by item_no not being defined at
that point.  That would make sense, although I will need some time to come
up with a correction.

Again, thanks to both of you for both your help and your patience.

Phil