[nycphp-talk] OT?: HTML question

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Fri Oct 13 21:38:21 EDT 2006

Another possible solution to the whole thing is to just use a named
variable inside of the submit itself + switch on that instead of
using 3 form blocks:

<form method="post" action="form.php">
<input name="submit" value="back" type="submit" />
&nbsp;
<input name="submit" value="next" type="submit" />
&nbsp;
<input name="submit" value="home" type="submit" />
</form>

- Jon