[nycphp-talk] OT?: HTML question -- CSS stuff too, and gallery scripts!

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Fri Oct 13 22:05:03 EDT 2006

Sorry... it's now slated for the 17th but again, it's no big deal...
just a blog post :

http://blog.html.it/layoutgala/
http://www.cssplay.co.uk/
http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/menu_gallery.html

"But I will suggest that if you look hard enough you will find plenty of
quality CSS resources that are on the edge of /practical/ efficiency (as
opposed to the theoretical edge of CSS, which I can't appreciate in my
competitive work). A few resources I really enjoy are cssplay.co.uk
<http://www.cssplay.co.uk> for ideas (I liked it better before it got to
3.3 million page views per month, alas) and Layout Gala
<http://blog.html.it/layoutgala/> for box models.

I know I will regret sending competitive webmasters to these resources,
but did you get a load of Stu Nicholls latest CSS-only gallery script
<http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/menu_gallery.html>? It's simply
beautiful. Another photographer working in CSS and it really shows. And
if you have any SEO sense about you look at the code. Add a Flash top
nav bar and it's SEO heaven!
"

PS: We are way overdue for a talk on NYPHP gallery scripts... ModX
LightBox and some of the cool new CSS ones are awesome....

-=john andrews
http://www.johnon.com

inforequest 1j0lkq002-at-sneakemail.com |nyphp dev/internal group use|