[nycphp-talk] PEAR mail_mime error return by reference problem

cliff cliff at pinestream.com
Sun Oct 15 10:17:46 EDT 2006

Interesting. But I am running 5.1.6 and have been running 5+ for some time.
Maybe installing 5.1.6 changed my php.ini ENOTICE setting?

But don't most factory patterns use return by refernce as in something like

if ...
  return new objectA
elseif
  return new objectB
else
  return new objectC

This would seem to create the same problem -- right?

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 09:55:23 -0400, Dell Sala wrote

Tel: 781.647.8800, Fax: 781.647.8825, www.pinestream.com