[nycphp-talk] FW: UNIGROUP Meeting 19-OCT-2006: Steven Bellovin on Internet Security

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Sun Oct 15 19:43:59 EDT 2006

All,

A bit off-top, but Steven M. Bellovin is a highly regarded security author
and internet expert - one of the great internet old timers.  Probably his
best known book:

http://www.wilyhacker.com/

Web application security and internet security go hand in hand and you can't
have the former without the later, so perhaps this is on-topic.

See you there,

---
Hans Zaunere / President / New York PHP
   www.nyphp.org  /  www.nyphp.com