[nycphp-talk] http authentication

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Tue Oct 17 16:13:20 EDT 2006

Any idea if it is posting or getting the form data? With a get you can
craft the call to script fairly easily by passing the user name and
password as parameters. Other than that...http_request...ah, yes, you
already know about that one. This is getting a bit too advanced for me, but
you may want to google for this as well.

David K.