[nycphp-talk] Ask NYCPHP: PHP Information Sources

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Wed Oct 18 23:07:22 EDT 2006

Chris Shiflett shiflett-at-php.net |nyphp dev/internal group use| wrote:

>Jon Baer wrote:
>

>>Yeah I think the "rollups" are pretty good info to have since it
>>saves you work on finding everyones blog ...
>>
>>http://www.planet-php.org/
>>http://www.planetmysql.org/
>>

>We need a Planet NYPHP.
>
>Chris

Ahhh.. the "directory project". Isn't Chris H done with that yet?  ;-)

-=john

Some say "Science is fact. Religion is faith. Magic is perception". I wonder, if what you witness is not reality, but your perception of reality, do you trust your perceptions as truth? Does that make the so-called scientist a religious magician?  --John Andrews Competitive Webmaster and SEO Blogging at http://www.johnon.com