[nycphp-talk] DataObject implementation (was Re: Constructors and)

Cliff Hirsch cliff at pinestream.com
Thu Oct 19 14:06:14 EDT 2006

Thoughts? My though is that "one offs" is where all the fancy schmancy
models start to fall apart... I just outsourced a big project to a firm
that had a nice MVC framework. My how clean the code was. My how short
all the scripts were. Until I opened a few "catch-all" files that went
on forever dealing with the "one-offs"