[nycphp-talk] Image w/Text Methods??

Brian Dailey bdailey at jaysec.com
Thu Oct 19 14:52:57 EDT 2006

One thing you might want to keep in mind is that the original file might
have been done in Photoshop. If you replace the text with Gimp, the text
may look a little different because each program has different ways of
handling anti-aliasing.

In my experience, that sort of problem is best answered by keeping the
original layered (PSD or Gimp equivalent) files on hand somewhere. That
makes it infinitely easier (and less time consuming) to modify the image
at a later date.

- Brian