[nycphp-talk] IT Policies

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Fri Oct 20 00:33:05 EDT 2006

Brian Dailey support-at-dailytechnology.net |nyphp dev/internal group
use| wrote:

>So, David, where can I get a copy of your thesis? :P
>
>- Brian

I'd like to read it as well. Thanks for offering.

I think that a code review stage is great if done right, because it can
create a quality expectation that basically reminds people to "fix it or
it will never pass code review". On the flip side, it's a significant
management program and you have to expect it to take time if itis
expected to be worthwhile.

One of those things... "why do we have that cop on the corner? He just
stands there all day long doing nothing...."