[nycphp-talk] FILE()

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 10:53:39 EDT 2006

Daniel thanks for your help.

I can tell you that this is not user input but I was printing
variable to try to debug the problem.

I do not know what typos you are referring to since those lines
of code worked, can you tell me what typos you are talking about.

Putting the quotes around the $form is not necessary but is not ilegal.

The problem I found in calling the "FIle($file)".  $file will include a file
check for session information and it will send the page to a login page.
I found the problem as soon as I went home when I was thinking about it
while eating dinner (ha, ha,..)

Thanks for your help,

Néstor :-)