[nycphp-talk] Tonight's meeting

Kenneth Downs ken at secdat.com
Thu Oct 26 12:00:45 EDT 2006

charlie wang wrote:
> Hi, Kenneth:
>
> I didn't make it last night. I reviewed your slides. It's very
> interesting. Could you give me a username/password to access the
> online demo.
Hello Chunlin,

You can use the username "jones" and password "jones" for the demo at
this site:

dhost2.secdat.com/demo_time

You can also look at the medical billing program if you like, it has
quite a bit more going on, the username and password are both "guest"
and it is here:

dhost2.secdat.com/demo_peds

Don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions about the system.