[nycphp-talk] Processing, please wait logic flow question

Bill Kamm wkamm at rvyriptide.org
Tue Oct 31 10:10:49 EST 2006

I use the following. It's simple, and it works. It displays the message
"Please wait while we process your request", and immediately redirects
to the url that does the actual work. The "processing" message will
remain on the user's browser until your other php script returns data.

<head>
content="0;url=http://yourdomain.com/process.php">
</head>

Bill