[nycphp-talk] [OT] live slide-show delivery via browser only

Tom Melendez tom at supertom.com
Tue Oct 31 14:36:14 EST 2006

Hi Allen,

It really sounds like you are looking for an alternative (albeit
stripped down) version of webex.  Some Googling brought this up:

http://dimdim.com/

Can't speak for it and can't even say I made it past the first page,
but from the description it sounds promising.  And free.

Let us know how you make out solving this problem.

Tom
http://www.liphp.org