[nycphp-talk] fsockopen Problem

Onur onurphp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 01:22:55 EDT 2006

> Hi everyone,

Hi
> I have just migrated from PHP 4.3 to PHP 5.1. The code
> that I have written under PHP 4.3 is:
>
> .
> <snip>
> .
> fsockopen($this->host, $this->port, $errno, $errstr,
> $this->timeout);
> socket_set_timeout($fp,$this->timeout);
> $request = $this->buildRequest();
> .
> <snip>
> .
>

> The code above works under PHP 4.3. When running the
> code under PHP 5, I'm getting the following
> error:"Connection failed (10060) A connection attempt
> failed because the connected party did not properly
> respond after a period of time, or established
> connection failed because connected host has failed to
> respond."
>
> I used the windows installer to installed PHP 4.3, and
> I don't know how it set up my settings, but since an
> installer didn't come with PHP 5, I had to set up
> everything on my own. I know that for some reason,
> fsockopen can't open up a connection in PHP 5. I don't
> know what I am doing wrong. Any help or suggestions
> will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Sincerely,
> Thomas

You can look it for google :
http://www.google.com.tr/search?hl=tr&q=fsockopen+Connection+failed+%2810060%29+A+connection+attempt++failed+because+the+connected+party+did+not+properly++respond+after+a+period+of+time%2C+or+established++connection+failed+because+connected+host+has+failed+to++respond.&btnG=Ara&meta=
@Php manual
http://tr.php.net/fsockopen

Regards,
Onur Yerlikaya