[nycphp-talk] Javascript IDE for PHP developers

Tim Lieberman tim_lists at o2group.com
Mon Sep 11 18:26:55 EDT 2006

One of the nice things about javascript is that it's consistent in
naming internal functions.  You shouldn't have to look up
getElementById(), because built-in methods all follow
thisKindOfConvention (is that camel-case?).  One of the things people
complain about in php is that it's hard to remember what built-ins have
underscores, etc.

-Tim