[nycphp-talk] upcoming e-waste disposal/recycling events

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Thu Sep 14 17:33:01 EDT 2006

Saturday, September 16th
Brooklyn - JJ Byrne Park (5th Ave @ 4th Street)
10am-3pm
Hosted by Recycle This! and PerScholas

Sunday, September 17th
Staten Island - Staten Island Mall, Parking Lot F (near main entrance, 2655 Richmond Ave.)
8am-2pm
Hosted by the Department of Sanitation (DoS)

Sunday, September 17th
Battery Park City, Manhattan - 2 locations: River Terrace at Murray Street & South End Ave at Rector Street
11am-3pm
Hosted by Per Scholas

Tuesday, September 19th
Manhattan -  Church of the Heavenly Rest (5th Avenue btw 89th and 90th)
4pm-7pm
Hosted by Lower East Side Ecology Center (LESEC)

Sunday, September 24th
Manhattan - Union Square North Plaza
8am-2pm
Hosted by DoS and LESEC

Saturday, September 30th
Brooklyn - Prospect Park @ Bartel Pritchard Square
8am-2pm
Hosted by DoS and LESEC

Saturday, September 30th
Bronx - 98 Van Cortlandt Park South
10am-3pm
Hosted by Per Scholas

Sunday, October 1st
Bronx - Mall at Bay Plaza (290 Baychester Ave, Barnes & Noble Parking Lot)
8am-2pm
Hosted by DoS

Saturday, October 7th
Queens - Queens College, Parking Lot N (61st Rd between 153rd St. & Reeves Ave.)
8am-2pm
Hosted by DoS

Saturday, October 14th
Manhattan - Waterside Plaza (FDR DRive @ 25th Street)