[nycphp-talk] Pay Low Books! Certifications training at low prices...

Ahmed Aly ahmed613 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 15 09:42:52 EDT 2006

    Great discounts!

  Buy more... Pay less!
  We have just launched our website, and offer you great discounts!  You will save 25% on any course you purchase, and you will get a free course valued at $50 value when you buy 2 courses!

    New Releases!

            Linux LPIC 1
Linux Professional Institute Level 1 Exam Packs 101 & 102
Contains 19 videos.
Running time: 9 hours.
Your price: $79.00
course information           2005 Network+

2005 Network+ training.
Contains 30 videos.
Running time: 15 hours.
Your price: $89.00
course information

            CWNA (Certified Wireless Network Administrator)

Contains 21 videos.
Running time: 9 hours.
Your price: $79.00
course information

  More new courses

   Microsoft ISA Server

Contains 15 videos.
Running time: 8 hours.
Your price: $74.00
course information

    Coming soon!

          Perl on Linux

Your price: $59.00
Perl on Linux course Now Shipping!   Learn more   Python on Linux

Your price: $59.00
Python on Linux course Now Shipping!   Learn more   Bash on Linux

Your price: $59.00
Bash on Linux course will be available at 09/06/2006.   Learn more   PHP & MySQL on Linux

Your price: $59.00
PHP & MySQL on Linux course will be available at 09/08/2006.   Learn more

More courses coming soon

    Why buying CBT courses?

  When you buy CBT courses, you will gain these benifits:

Learn at your own pace:
You will learn at your own pace, You can take a course in 5 days, or a month.
  Save money and time!:
Some people attend siminars that cost more than $1000, and gain little or no information from the siminar.
By using our CBT courses at low prices, you will have the courses saved on your computer, and you can repeat the course as many times as needed.

   Contact us
   Products
   Help
   Give us feedback
      Copyright © 2006, Pay Low Network! All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners.