[nycphp-talk] PHP IDE for Linux

Sun Sep 17 12:51:41 EDT 2006

On 9/16/06, Ben Hornedo <benny at hornedo.com> wrote:
> PHPEd is for Windows only. I have also used Zend Studio (which I use on
> Linux) and it's also good.

I tried using Zend Studio without much success.  I have a number of
ongoing projects and importing a "project" didn't go smoothly.  It
just didn't want to pull in all of my files despite telling it to pull
a directory recursively or even dragging and dropping.  It was
disappointing because it was actually useful editing files, etc.  I
tried out Komodo for a weekend and liked it but my eval ran out before
I got back to it.

So in the meantime, I'm back to Eclipse with a bit of Dreamweaver on occassion.

--
D. Keith Casey Jr.
CEO, CaseySoftware, LLC