[nycphp-talk] pcntl_fork() assistance

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Thu Sep 21 09:19:22 EDT 2006

It has tripped me up before when compiling but just make sure --with-
zlib appears first in your compile command, not sure why ...

Also based on below you can try --with-zlib-dir=/usr/include

And make sure its up to date (requires zlib >= 1.0.9)

(http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/libpng/zlib-1.2.3.tar.gz?download)

- Jon